Sunday, May 29, 2011

The Mermaid Diary




Hi I am the fat mermaid !Guess what I can swim now Yay!

This is all thank to the help from strangers.Oh they are helpful !
When I was trying to float you know I don't even float I'm struggling actually.He ( little Malay guy)
helps me and inspired me by pushing my head downwards .After that I can really float.

Another person to thank to a stranger I met in skating rink .He (young Malay guy refer to previous entry) teaches a lot of balancing skills to me and I getting more into it .Finally through out few practices I was done.

I hope that I can meet him again in skate rink and I can just take a chance to thank him and even skate with him.

No matter how sometimes a little help it helps a lot .
A big thank you to you guys .Thanks for helping me when I need help.

Fat mermaid,