Thursday, May 5, 2011

Indulging in a ethusiastic guidance of a boy



It's cool staying near Sunway Pyramid.There are so much nice boutique and games over there.
Today I want to talk about my ice skating experince on yesterday compared to last 2 years ago.
You know it was totally differrent !In the past I FALLEN DOWN and INJURED !
Now I falled down and learned because of the kindly assistance of a player.

Let me tell you about the feeling being a student of him.
It's quite enjoyable and romantic <3 !The most attractive part of the lesson is holding his hand and skate fearlessly.What I have learned was balancing by using my shoulder and bend my leg a little bit with V shape .Once I skate I need to push my leg by shifting the force on my leg.

FYI He is just a young boy !Don't think too much...XP

Conclusion Boys are looked attractive when they guiding you with their knowledge .

I am looking forward for more experince in ice skating ..and I hope that I can dance with my Mr.Right one day with ice skate aha !cool sports ever ~